Monday, September 13, 2010

We are HOMEOWNERS!!



I started looking at houses online at the beginning of the year and this summer the hubby and I became serious about finding a house. We had a fabulous realtor, Alden Potts, and happened to find our house the first day we went looking!

It is just perfect for us - it is in the great neighborhood of Collier Hills; 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (albeit very small bathrooms); adorable window seats in 2 of the bedrooms and in the sunroom; a great yard out front and a tree covered backyard; and the house is painted white brick - my absolute favorite.

To back up - this is definitely a first house - it is tiny! We are having to close in a bathroom to have a "true" master bath; I don't think we can fit a king size bed in our room; and there is very limited counter space in the kitchen.
It's definitely not the perfect house - but it's the "perfect" first house for us!

And what I am most excited about is..... DECORATING!! I can't even stand it!

I'm looking forward to sharing all my before and after pics - hopefully great furniture finds (at hopefully great prices) - and all the trials and tribulations of home ownership.



Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations...that is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Liz! Looks super cute...can't wait to see more pics!

    ReplyDelete